Lancaster Storm/Tornado Damage Repair & Restoration
Was your home or business damaged by the torrential rain and tornado winds that struck Lancaster and the surrounding area yesterday? Bachman’s can help! At Bachman’s Roofing, we understand the challenge of picking up the pieces after a storm. When a storm strikes a town, it can be a challenging, emotional time. We understand the need to get your life back to normal, and part of doing that is returning homes and businesses to their pre-storm condition. At Bachman’s, we’re here to guide you through the whole process. When you need our services, we’re here to help.
What should I do after a severe storm hits my area?
- When the storm is over, inspect your home. If you suspect damage give Bachman’s Roofing a call at 1-800-922-5818, or use our online Contact Form.
- We’ll perform a vigorous inspection and discuss your needs, free of charge and with no obligation. Whatever the problem is, we can assess the situation and give you an approximate project cost.
- Call your insurance company. We can help you with your claim as well as your home repair. When you set a date and time with your insurance company to inspect the damage, let us know so we can be there to work with your adjuster, making sure he or she sees all the damage to your property.
- After that, we’ll get going on the repairs to your property. We will examine your roof, siding and other exterior surfaces and find the damage caused by the storm. As a storm damage contractor, we are fast to respond to emergencies and can take care of not only your roof, but you siding, gutters, windows, and more.
Insurance Claims For Storm Damage
If you’ve never filed a storm damage insurance claim, it can be confusing. It’s almost like having to learn a whole new language. We speak insurance fluently and are happy to translate for you. We work with all insurance companies and are very familiar with the process.
- File an insurance claim and call us to set up an appointment. We are here to make the insurance process as quick and painless as possible. Tell your insurance company that Bachman’s Roofing has permission to act on your behalf and we will handle the headache of the paperwork.
- We will set up a meeting with your insurance adjuster. Most insurance companies will require verification of the damage before approving the claim. We will be there to discuss the damage to be covered and make sure damage doesn’t go unnoticed. Bachman’s Roofing knows how to help answer any questions from the insurance adjuster.
- After the adjuster completes the claim estimate, give the estimate to us. Once the claim is approved, we will start the process of getting your home back to normal.
We always want our customers to have stress-free experiences. You have enough to worry about with the storm damage alone. You shouldn’t have to add dealing with your insurance company to your worries. We will be in contact with your insurance company throughout the process. If there are any unexpected additional damage or costs we will relay that information to your insurance company.
Let our family help you restore your family’s home. We’re not storm-chasers, just your local, neighborhood roofing family for over 40 years!
Contact Bachman’s Today!